TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Holiday Price: The price shown is guaranteed from the date we receive your booking and deposit.
2.Reservation: Your holiday will be reserved when we receive your deposit. A confirmation email will be sent to you showing the date(s) booked.
3.Deposit: A percentage deposit is payable when booking. The deposit is non-refundable.
4.Balance of Payment:
The balance of payment must be paid 8 weeks before arrival at Spruce Lake. If payment of the balance is not paid 8 weeks prior, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeit any deposit made and treat it as a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 5.
5.Cancellation Fees: If you cancel your holiday, you will be liable for a cancellation fee based on the following;
(i) Cancellation 8 weeks or more before the holiday date = fee is deposit only.
(ii) Cancellation less than 8 weeks before your holiday date = fee is full cost of holiday.
6.Insurance: You are strongly advised to arrange a travel insurance policy covering medical costs and for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, death, personal injury, medical expenses etc. since these are not covered by our insurance. The booking of a holiday is confirmation by the Group Leader, to us, on behalf of the Group, that the appropriate insurance is in place.
7.This Contract: By booking with Spruce Lake you form a verbal contract between Spruce Lake and yourselves. Both parties to be subject to French law accept this.
8. Force Majeure: We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellation due to the following: Fire, storm, flood, closure of ports, weather conditions, acts of God, riots, political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other event or circumstance beyond our control. Any monies paid to us will not be refunded.
9. Liability: Under no circumstance shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us for your holiday. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal safety and possessions. We accept no liability for any death or personal injury unless this results from the negligence of us.
10. Fishery Rules: All persons agree by the fishery rules – copies sent on request.
11. Termination: We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide you if we consider your behavior likely to cause unacceptable annoyance or harm to other persons or damage to our fish or property.
12. Complaints: In the unlikely event of a complaint by you or one of your party, please advise us immediately. We are always contactable.
13. Data Protection Policy: you consent to our use of any personal details provided to us for our own internal administrative purpose and for future marketing. If you provide us with fax, phone or email details you authorize us to contact you using that method. If you decide that you no longer wish us to communicate with you, or the details we hold on you change, or you decide to register with the telephone preference service or the fax preference service in the UK or any equivalent you agree to tell us to enable us to update our records. We will hold your information and may use it to inform you of offers in the future or to send you brochures. Again if you do not want to receive this information in the future please write to us. We will not provide your details to selected third parties for marketing purposes.
14. Passport/Visa: It is recommended that you and each and every member of the party possess a valid passport and visa (if applicable). If you fail to obtain any relevant documentation before you travel you are solely responsible for any costs, loss or damage, which you incur as a result of that failure. We shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage and no refunds will be made.
15. Pets: Pets are not allowed.
16. Swimming: Swimming is not permitted in the lake.
If any of the venue rules are broken in any way, you and your party will be asked to leave the venue immediately without refund of any moneys paid.